Rally For Our Community
Third Annual Tennis Charity Event
Benefitting McLean Community Foundation
Check out the days events listed below! Interested in participating? Fill out the form to the right and join us for a wonderful day full of tennis while supporting our local community!
Live Ball with RJT
- Receive motivated and inspired coaching
- Fast moving, hard hitting tennis class
- Experience a non0stop simulated doubles match to grow and enhance your tennis game
- Enjoy a stimulating, exhilarating and down right fun tennis clinic
- Two clinic times available: 12-1:30pm and 1:30-3pm
Pro/AM Round Robin
- Bid in a Silent Auction for the chance to play with the MRHC pro of your choice
- Round Robin: 1-3pm & Happy Hour at 3pm
- Bidding will open on Monday May 7th and close on Monday May 14th
- Bidding will start at $75
- Bidding will take place in the MRHC Lounge
Clinic & Happy Hour with Murphy Jensen
- Introduction & Instruction by Murphy
- Competition style king/queen of the court drills
- Murphy jumps court to court playing with participants
- Try to return Murphy’s serve and win a point
- Washington Kastles tickets are included!
- Clinic from 2-3pm & Happy Hour at 3pm
Charity Exhibition Match
- Featuring: Richey Reneberg
- Reserve yourself a curtsied seat and join us for an evening of exciting world class tennis while supporting our community
- Enjoy a curtsied dinner catered by Serve Bistro & Wine Bar
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 7 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972