Programs & Events
Rally for our Community!
Join us for our Second Annual Charity Tennis Event! This day filled with tennis greatness is for a great cause, all proceeds will go to McLean Community Foundation! For more information or the register for any of these amazing events click the link below!
Junior Tennis Championship! – Matches will take place over two weekends, refreshments and T-Shirts are included!
Tennis Summer Camp! – Register today for our summer camp programs!
Fusion Tennis/Fitness Camp! – Unique camp combining both the tennis program and fitness camp into one awesome and fun camp!
Junior Tennis Clinics – register now for our Fall sessions!!
Junior Tennis Match Play– Junior match experience with Nancy Brough
Adult Tennis Clinics! – Register now for these amazing clinics with our fabulous pros!
Looking for a game of tennis?
- 3.0 Mixed Doubles – Sunday 3:00 – 5 pm
- 5.0 Men’s Doubles – Monday 8:00 – 9:30 pm
- 4.5 Women’s Doubles – Wednesday 8:00 – 9:30 pm
- 4.5 Men’s Doubles – Thursday 8:30 – 10 pm
- 3.0 Women’s Doubles – Friday 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- 3.5 Mixed Doubles – Friday 8:00 – 10 pm
- 4.0 Women’s Doubles- Saturday 10:00 -11:30 am
- International Doubles- Saturday 2-4 pm & Sunday 5 -7 pm
Please consult Griff for appropriate event & details firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Special Events include:
- Tennis Exhibition
- Club Tournament
- French Open Brunch View Gallery!
- Singles Round-Robins
- Parent/Child Tournament View Gallery!
- Member/Guest Tournament View Gallery!
- Century Tournament
- Fall Awards Banquet View Gallery!
- Hilton Head Trip View gallery!
- Junior Christmas Camp View Gallery!
- Junior Team Tennis View Gallery!
- Hilton Head Destination Tennis Camp View gallery!
Racquets and Stringing
Most of you know about our Racquet Sales which provides demos so you you can try the racquets before deciding on a new one. Once you have decided we measure your handle size and special order the new racquet. The prices are excellent and include free stringing. What has improved is the racquet stringing. We now have a Stringer, Sammy Adjei, who strings on site so that you can have your racquet restrung sooner, as quickly as 24 hours, upon request.
As always, we strive to improve the McLean Racquet & Health Club Tennis Program, so any suggestions are welcome. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at email@example.com. For program details, lessons and racquet services, please contact the MR&HC tennis pros at the following email address and phone number. 703/356-3300