- Is for people of all ages and every fitness level from beginning thru advanced
- Focuses on Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Continually Incorporates the Core
- Uses a person’s own body weight for Resistance Strength Training
- Activates and Recruits Large and Small Muscle Group Fibers
- Is safe and effective for increasing joint mobility and range of motion
- Tough on the core but easy on the joints
TRX Small Group Training Class Schedule
TAUGHT BY CERTIFIED TRX SPECIALIST: DEB MOORE
Meet New Friends and Take a Class Together (Limit 4 Participants)
30 Minute Complimentary Class Available
|8 Week Session – $360||($45.00/55 Min class/Week)|
|4 Week Session – $180||($45.00/55 Min class/Week)|
Don’t Forget to Visit Our Elite Massage page
Elite Massage Center
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972