Fusion Summer Camp
Fusion Tennis / Fitness Camp
Monday – Friday
June 14th – August 20th
9 AM – 3 PM OR 9 AM – 5 PM
A combination of some of our most popular camps! This camp provides both tennis and fitness fun for your child!
Ages: 4 – 8 years old
Fusion Tennis Camp 9am-3pm (2-3pm Tennis with Casey) $390 – Members
Fusion Tennis Camp 9am-3pm (2-3pm Tennis with Casey) $480 – Non-Members
Fusion Tennis Camp 9am-5pm (3-5pm Tennis with Kristina) $506 – Members
Fusion Tennis Camp 9am-5pm (3-5pm Tennis with Kristina) $630 – Non-Members
Lunch from Serve Bistro is included with camp!
Fusion tennis camps will follow the same daily schedule as fitness camps! If you participate in Casey’s 2-3pm tennis class your child will leave the fitness class at 2pm and go upstairs to tennis. If you participate in Kristina’s 3-5pm tennis class your child will complete all activities and then go upstairs to tennis, don’t forget to pack a snack! Children participating in the tennis classes will be picked up upstairs by the front desk. On Fridays there is NO tennis class instead we will be going on a FIELD TRIP and your child will be finished with camp at 3pm!
One or two hour daily quick start tennis camps
- Experienced and Certified Pros
- 5:1 student-teacher ratios
- Air-conditioned courts
- Individualized instruction
- Tennis camps will not be held on Fridays – Instead Fusion and Fitness camps will go on field trips each Friday! *Subject to change based upon availability during the COVID-19 Pandemic
9-10 Drop off and Squash
10-10:30 Snack (Provided)
10:30-11:30 Tennis with Kristina
11:30-12:30 Pool Time
12:30-1 Lunch (Provided)
1:30-2:30 Fitness Class
2:30-3 Games and Pickup
Below are items that your child will need to bring each day!
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit (towels provided)
- Change of clothes
- Tennis racquet
- Snack (if participating in 3-5pm tennis)
For more information about camps or to download our brochure please click here! SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE 2021
* Online payments require an additional surcharge to be reflected during checkout
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972