Performance Tennis Summer Camps
Coached by: Sean Moran
June 17th – August 23rd
Held at McLean Central Park
Monday – Friday
The outdoor performance tennis camp is for competition level tennis players. The performance camp will take competition players from 8u orange all the way up to 18u yellow ball. Focuses will include strategy, consistency, positioning, stroke production, point-play, and mental toughness. With a 4:1 Student: Coach ratio, the performance camp gives competition players the attention and repetitions they need to reach the next level.
A prior evaluation is required before signing up for the outdoor performance tennis camp. The evaluation will assess a player’s proficiency in the following skills:
- Consistently hits topspin forehands and backhands
- Consistently uses proper form and continental grip on volleys
- Consistently makes serve in the box with proper form and continental grip
- Can rally consistently with another player from the baseline
- Maintains proper technique when moving in each direction on the tennis court (forwards, backwards, and side to side)
Players who do not meet these skills but would still like to enter into the performance camp will have the option to join the indoor development camps for a 15% discount. Players will be reassessed for entry into the performance camp after 3 weeks of attendance. Click here to check out our indoor tennis camp options!
Morning Options 9 AM – 1 PM
All Day Options 9 AM – 5 PM
* Online payments require an additional surcharge to be reflected during checkout
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972