When you join The McLean Racquet & Health Club, you get more for your money than at any other health club in the area. Most importantly, you get the key to an active, healthy life – for your entire family. Join friends for a vigorous doubles match. Relax with a massage or take a yoga class. Let us watch the kids while you do it. Start your whole family on the path to a healthier, more active life!
- 5 Indoor Highland 3M Courts – No Court Fees!
- LED Lighting System
- Certified Pros
- Ball Machine
- Restringing and Regripping Services
- Organized events – flights, clinics, tournaments etc.
- Personalized attention – complimentary assessment with our head tennis pro Griff when you join
- 6 internationally sized courts – no court fees (3 McLean/3 Tysons)
- Separate membership available for the Tysons Squash location if interested
- Experienced and certified instructors
- Private lessons and clinics
- Camps for adults & juniors
- Tournaments and social events
- Ball machine, restringing and regripping
- Pro shop
- Salt Water Pool – Gentle on Eyes and Skin
- Safer Than Chlorine
- “Soft Water” Feel
- Lifeguard is always on duty
- Swim instruction for all ages and levels
Fitness & Group Exercise
- Newly Renovated and Fully Equipped Fitness Facility
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainers
- New Member Assessment / Programming Session
- Equipment and tools available for all types of training – TRX, free weights, Body Bars, functional trainers etc.
- Large variety of classes weekly
- Strength training, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga etc.
- Included in all levels of membership
- Les Mills products including BodyPump, BodyCombat, Grit and Sprint
- Youth Conditioning and kids fitness classes available as part of your membership!
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapists
- Steam Rooms & Saunas
Special Events “Team Eco”
- Walks, Hikes, Bike Rides
- Social and Sporting Events
- Weekend Trips
- Supervised playroom
- 3 hour daily maximum per child
- Cost: $2/hour per child
- Monthly drop off events
- Totercise program for children ages 16 months – 3 years old
- Summer, winter and spring break camps
- Kids exercise classes
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar
- Full service restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Fresh fruit smoothies
- Beer, wine, liquor – happy hours during the weeknights
- Soup of the day, specials
- $15 restaurant fee associated with membership that gives you $15 credit at the restaurant
For more detailed information about all the services we offer or to schedule a club tour please call (703) 356-3300
All of our membership options are month-to-month. No long term commitment is ever required.
Membership includes tennis and squash with No court fees and all activities included in Squash/Fitness membership.
SQUASH / FITNESS
Membership includes squash with No court fees and all activities included in the Fitness Membership.
Membership includes fitness center, group exercise classes, salt water pool and various amenities.
Membership with restricted hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm
NEW: FITNESS MEMBERSHIP FOR TEENS
In order to assist the growing population of active teens in fulfilling health and fitness goals, the McLean Racquet & Health Club is proud to announce a membership designed specifically for youth.
For more information about membership fill out the form below
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Our highly qualified massage therapist are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972