When you join The McLean Racquet & Health Club, you get more for your money than at any other health club in the area. Most importantly, you get the key to an active, healthy life – for your entire family. Join friends for a vigorous doubles match. Relax with a massage or take a yoga class. Let us watch the kids while you do it. Start your whole family on the path to a healthier, more active life!
- 5 Indoor Highland 3M Courts – No Court Fees!
- NEW LED Lighting System
- Certified Pros
- Ball Machine
- Restringing and Regripping Services
- 3 Internationally sized courts – No Court Fees!
- Certified Pros
- Ball Machine, Restringing, & Regripping
- Pro Shop
- Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool & Spa
- Certified Lifeguards & Instructors
- Water Exercise Classes
- Swim Lessons
Fitness & Group Exercise
- Newly Renovated and Fully Equipped Fitness Facility
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainers
- New Member Assessment / Programming Session
- TRX Strength and Core Conditioning
- Over 100 Classes per week! NEW LesMills Programs! BodyPump, BodyCombat, Grit and Sprint!
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapists
- Steam Rooms & Saunas
Special Events “Team Eco”
- Walks, Hikes, Bike Rides
- Social and Sporting Events
- Weekend Trips
- Supervised Playroom
- Monthly drop off events
- Summer, Winter & Spring Break Camps
- Kids Exercise Classes
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar
- Lunch and Dinner
- Happy Hour Specials
- Wine, Beer and Spirits
For more detailed information about all the services we offer or to schedule a club tour please call (703) 356-3300
All of our membership options are month-to-month. No long term commitment is ever required.
Membership includes tennis and squash with No court fees and all activities included in Squash/Fitness membership.
SQUASH / FITNESS
Membership includes squash with No court fees and all activities included in the Fitness Membership.
Membership includes fitness center, group exercise classes, salt water pool and various amenities.
Membership with restricted hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm
NEW: FITNESS MEMBERSHIP FOR TEENS
In order to assist the growing population of active teens in fulfilling health and fitness goals, the McLean Racquet & Health Club is proud to announce a membership designed specifically for youth ages 13-18. (Call today for more details!)
For more information about membership or to schedule a club tour fill out the form below
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972