The Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Staff provide the following free services to members:
- Initial Microfit Assessment and Evaluation
- Initial basic exercise program design
- Equipment guidance and assistance
- Diverse and Multilevel Aerobic Programs
- Youth Conditioning Classes
- Strength Training Classes for Mature Adults
The FNW Dept Staff also provides supplemental fee services to members:
- Personal Training
- Senior Specialty Programs
- Sport Specific Teen and Adolescent Programs
Cybex Eagle Weight Machines
Cybex Eagle selectorized strength line is the evolution of superior technology combined with a passion for fitness. There is no comparable strength line in the industry – Eagle is beyond the other’s best. Starting with exhaustive research in human biomechanics and applying the Cybex heritage in sports medicine, Eagle is the ultimate way to “faster fitness results”. – from their website
- LifeFitness treadmills, upright, and recumbent bikes.
- Precor Ellipticals
- Cybex elliptical and cross trainers
- Free weights & kettle bells
- Dumbells 2lbs – 90lbs
- Adjustable benches
- Smith machine & squat racks
Connect with Deb Moore in Fitness for Small Group Training Classes
Please print and complete the forms if possible to bring into the club before your first session.
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972