- Member: $2.00/hour per child
- $20.00 Card – Buy a $20.00 card and each time you use the play room, the amount is marked off until you have used up the $20.00
- Annual $350.00 for 1st child/$100.00 for each additional child
- NON-MEMBER: $5.00/hour per child
- Children between 1 month and 8 years old are welcome in the MRHC Playroom!
- Our playroom is a nut-free environment
- There is a 3 hour maximum for child care daily
- Please sign your child in and out and remember to include your member number
- We ask that you remain in the facility while your child is in our care (Unless participating in a designated “drop-off” event with the playroom)
- If you would like to order your child food from Serve restaurant, please let the playroom staff know what your child would like and provide your member number.
- Please bring appropriate supplies for each visit (diapers,wipes,snacks,etc)
- The playroom is open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8am-3pm
MONTHLY DROP-OFF EVENTS
These events have been temporarily suspended, we will post dates when they plan to resume as soon as possible.
Leave the kids for fun, swimming, fitness, and other activities!
Dinner and a SURPRISE kids movie will be provided. PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes the Thursday before the event at 8pm, no registrations after that time will be accepted!
- Members: 1st child ($30)/2nd child ($15)/3rd child ($10)
- Non-Members: 1st child ($40)/2nd child ($25)/3rd child ($20)
PLAYROOM EVENTS CALENDAR!
Check out our Fun & Fit Kids Classes on Mondays & Thursdays!
Download the Winter Totercise Sign Up and email it to email@example.com to register!
- 13 Weeks of Learning and Playing!
- Learning, sharing, arts, crafts, fitness, music, games, and most of all…FUN!!!
- WHO: Children 16 months (must be able to walk) – 3 years
- WHEN: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- TIME: 9AM – 12PM
(1 additional hour is available from 12-1; see below for cost)
- COST: $35/day
- Non-Members (one time fee per session) $125
- Additional hour: Members $5/day Non-Members $10/day
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR CHILD IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE SAME DAYS EACH WEEK AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972