Children’s Swim Clinic
Level 1 ~Ages 5-8 Introduction to Stroke Development
Tuesdays 5:15PM ; Sundays 10:15 OR 11AM (45 minute class)
Participants must be able to swim short distances, independently. Swimmers will develop water confidence, self-reliance, proper kicking, streamlining, elementary strokes, rhythmic breathing, pool safety, and unsupported floating.
Level 2 ~Ages 8-11 Stroke Development
Tuesdays 6:00PM OR Sundays 11:45AM (45 minute class)
Swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool Freestyle and Backstroke. Swimmers will work to build on foundations of long-axis strokes. Breaststroke and Butterfly will be introduced, as well as Starts (Diving) and Turns.
Level 3 ~Ages 12 & up Stroke Technique
Tuesdays 6:45PM (45 minute class)
Swimmers must be legal in 3 strokes. Swimmers will learn advanced stroke improvement drills, conditioning and speed strategies for all 4 competitive strokes, including advanced Starts & Turns.
Drop in’s are also available!
- No open swim during clinic times.
- All payments are to be made at the club’s front desk, before each session.
- Payments may be charged to your member account or made by cash, check or credit card. (please make checks payable to MRHC)
- Please submit a waiver for each student before the start of the first lesson.
- At the end of each class, students must exit the pool promptly.
|SESSION DATES||MEMBER-RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
|TUESDAY CLINIC 05/31/22 –
NO CLASS JULY 5
|SUNDAY CLINIC 06/05/22 – 07/31/22
NO CLASS JULY 3
Drop in’s are available!
2, 9, 23
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Aquatics Director, at 703-356-3300.
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 8 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 9:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 7:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Temporarily Closed
Elite Massage Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10 am - 3 pm
Register today for any one of our outstanding Summer Camp Programs by stopping by the front desk or calling 703-356-3300!
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Our highly qualified massage therapist are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972