Children’s Swim Clinic
Level 1 ~Ages 5-8 Introduction to Stroke Development
Tuesdays or Sundays 5:15-6pm
Participants must be able to swim short distances, independently. Swimmers will develop water confidence, self-reliance, proper kicking, streamlining, elementary strokes, rhythmic breathing, pool safety and unsupported floating.
Level 2 ~Ages 8-11 Stroke Development
Tuesdays or Sundays 6-6:45pm
Swimmers must be able to swim length of the pool Freestyle and Backstroke. Swimmers will work to build on foundations of long axis strokes. Breaststroke and Butterfly will be introduced, as well as Starts (Diving) and Turns.
Level 3 ~Ages 12 & up Stroke Technique
Tuesdays or Sundays 6:45-7:30pm
Swimmers must be legal in 3 strokes. Swimmers will learn advanced stroke improvement drills, conditioning and speed strategies for all 4 competitive strokes, including advanced Starts & Turns.
Drop in’s are also available!
- No open swim during clinic times.
- All payments are to be made at the club’s front desk, before each session.
- Payments may be charged to your member account or made by cash, check or credit card. (please make checks payable to MR&HC)
- Please submit a waiver for each student before the start of the first lesson.
- At the end of each class, students must exit the pool promptly.
|SESSION DATE||MEMBER-RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
|Tuesday 7/7/20 – 8/25/20||$264||$304|
|Sunday 7/12/20 – 8/30/20||$264||$304|
Drop in’s are available!
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Aquatics Director, Eric Golden, at 703-356-3300.
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972