Welcome to Team Eco, the special events department at the McLean Racquet & Health Club. Our goal at Team Eco is to add new activities to enhance your experience at MRHC. We offer a broad range of activities suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Members will find these activities to be fun, exciting, challenging and socially engaging.
Team Eco offers an alternative to your regular workout routine. We will take you on a hike up Sugarloaf Mountain, kayaking on the Potomac, an evening under the stars at Wolftrap or cycling the coastline community of St. Michaels, MD.
Just a few of our events include:
Annual club motivational programs (January-March), Bike rides, Hikes and walks, Kayaking/Canoing, Bowling, Indoor triathlon, Social events, Sailing, Skiing/tubing, Sporting events, Museum tours, Vineyard tours/wine tasting, Special indoor cycling classes, Nationals Baseball games, Seagull Century Bike Ride weekend, St. Michaels weekend getaway at Wades Point Inn, Sports car club
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
CHECK THE TEAM ECO BULLETIN BOARD FOR CURRENT EVENT SCHEDULES
- Thursday December 8th at 7:00pm, Ice Skating at Tysons Corner Mall
- Saturday December 10th at 7:00pm, Seagull Century Party
- Thursday December 15th at 7:00pm, Bowl America
- Saturday December 17th at 10:00am, Holiday/Hot Chocolate Bike Ride
- Starting January 1st, 2017 Motivation Program….Battle of the Sexes!
- Sunday January 1st at 10:00am, New Years Day Bike Ride at Hains Point
- Saturday January 14th at 7:00pm, Ice Skating at Tysons 1 Mall
- Sunday January 15th at 8:00am, Tysons 1 Mall Walk
- Sunday January 15th at 9:30am, W/OD Trail Bike Ride
- Thursday January 19th at 7:00pm, Bowl America
- Saturday January 28th at 10:15am, Lake Accotink Dog Walk
NOTE: sign-up is required for all Team Eco events!