Welcome to Team Eco, the special events department at the McLean Racquet & Health Club. Our goal at Team Eco is to add new activities to enhance your experience at MRHC. We offer a broad range of activities suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Members will find these activities to be fun, exciting, challenging and socially engaging.
Team Eco offers an alternative to your regular workout routine. We will take you on a hike up Sugarloaf Mountain, kayaking on the Potomac, an evening under the stars at Wolftrap or cycling the coastline community of St. Michaels, MD.
Just a few of our events include:
Annual club motivational programs (January-March), Bike rides, Hikes and walks, Kayaking/Canoing, Bowling, Indoor triathlon, Social events, Sailing, Skiing/tubing, Sporting events, Museum tours, Vineyard tours/wine tasting, Special indoor cycling classes, Nationals Baseball games, Seagull Century Bike Ride weekend, St. Michaels weekend getaway at Wades Point Inn, Sports car club
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
CHECK THE TEAM ECO BULLETIN BOARD FOR CURRENT EVENT SCHEDULES
- Saturday March 11th at10:30am Old Town, Alexandria walk
- Sunday March 12th at 8am Edge of Earth bike ride
- Thursday March 23rd at 7:30pm BOWLING
- Saturday March 25th at 10:30am Sugarloaf Mountain hike
- SUPER TUESDAY BIKE RIDE at 9:00am – ride will be held on every Tuesday during March
NOTE: sign-up is required for all Team Eco events!