The Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Staff provide the following free services to members:
- Initial Microfit Assessment and Evaluation
- Initial basic exercise program design
- Equipment guidance and assistance
- Diverse and Multilevel Aerobic Programs
- Youth Conditioning Classes
- Seniorcise Classes
The FNW Dept Staff also provides supplemental fee services to members:
- Personal Training
- Senior Specialty Programs
- Nutritional and Weight Management counseling for Adults and Children
- Sport Specific Teen and Adolescent Programs
- Selected special events, programs, clinics and seminars – Golf and Tennis Conditioning
- Is for people of all ages and every fitness level from beginning thru advanced
- Focuses on Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Continually Incorporates the Core
- Uses a person’s own body weight for Resistance Strength Training
- Activates and Recruits Large and Small Muscle Group Fibers
- Is safe and effective for increasing joint mobility and range of motion
- Tough on the core but easy on the jointsy
Cybex Eagle Weight Machines
Cybex Eagle selectorized strength line is the evolution of superior technology combined with a passion for fitness. There is no comparable strength line in the industry – Eagle is beyond the other’s best. Starting with exhaustive research in human biomechanics and applying the Cybex heritage in sports medicine, Eagle is the ultimate way to “faster fitness results”. – from their website
- LIfeFitness treadmills, upright, and recumbent bikes.
- Precor Ellipticals
- Cybex elliptical and cross trainers
- Free weights
- Dumbells 2lbs – 90lbs
- Resistance bands figure eights and long
- Body Bars (45LB, 35LB, 15LB)
- Adjustable benches
- Smith machine
- Hammer Strength Power rack
- Dynamax slam balls
- Functional trainers
- Step 360
- Stretch Cage
TRX Small Group Training Class Schedule
TAUGHT BY CERTIFIED TRX SPECIALIST: DEB MOORE
Meet New Friends and Take a Class Together (Limit 4 Participants)
30 Minute Complimentary Class Available
|8 Week Session – $360||($45.00/55 Min class/Week)|
|4 Week Session – $180||($45.00/55 Min class/Week)|
Connect with Deb Moore in Fitness for Small Group Training Classes
Please print and complete the forms if possible to bring into the club before your first session.
Junior Tennis Camps And Programs
Register today for any one of our outstanding Programs by stopping by the front desk or calling 703-356-3300!
Please check out our Tennis Department. Find the right tennis program to satisfy your needs.
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Our highly qualified massage therapist are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972