Junior Match Play
Junior Tennis Match Play
Directed & Coached By: Johan Milbrink, Sean Moran & Nancy Brough
Johan is a former professional tennis player, Sean is a top performance tennis coach & Nancy is an experienced top junior tennis coach
Saturday’s beginning on January 12th
- First 5 Sessions Upfront – (works like a flex-pass and can be used towards any Sat.)
- Members $160
- Non-Members $185
- Last 5 Sessions
- Members $32/night
- Non-Members $37/night
- Members $82
- Non-Members = $94
- Play matches in a friendly but competitive environment and apply what you have been learning in practice during the week
- Receive coaching advice throughout on all aspects of match play
- Ladder system
- Leap Frog Plus ranking system
- Winner of match gets 7 points minus the # of games of the loser
- Loser of match gets 1 point/game won
- Match Play
- 1 set to 4, max 30 mins/match
- No ad scoring
- Tiebreak to 5 at 3-3
- Resting players are umpired and ball boys/girls
- Handed out to winner/runner up, most improved, best sportsmanship, fair play etc.
All participants must be a member or part of the McLean Racquet
& Health Club Junior Program
Sign up by filling out the application below and submitting payment to the front desk
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972