Performance Tennis Summer Camps
Coached by: Sean Moran
June 14th – August 20th
Held OUTDOORS in McLean Area – Location TBD
Monday – Friday
- 4 or 8 hour options
- 4:1 ratio in the morning, 6:1 ratio in the afternoon
- Experienced, certified coaches
- Individualized instruction
- Competitive environment
- Healthy lunches INCLUDED with FULL DAY camps!
- 2 hours tennis drills
- 1 hour live ball and point play
- 45 minutes fitness/coordination OR classroom instruction
- Weekly team tennis competition
For questions about camp please email Coach Lauren at email@example.com
View Camp Brochure & Policies Here! Performance Tennis Camp
An evaluation with Coach Sean is required prior to registration for the Performance Camp. Please fill out registration form and Coach Sean will be in touch to set up an evaluation.
Camp Options & Prices:
|Morning 9am – 1pm (Coach Sean)||ALL DAY 9am – 5pm (Lunch included!)||Afternoon 1:30-5pm (Coach Lauren)|
|Hitter (1-4 days) – $100/day||Hitter (1-4 days) – $132/day||Hitter (1-4 days) – $80/day|
|Player (1-3 wks) – $440/week||Player (1-3 wks) – $580/week||Player (1-3 wks) – $310/week|
|Grinder (4-7 wks) – $390/week||Grinder (4-7 wks) – $530/week||Grinder (4-7 wks) – $260/week|
|Champion (8+ wks) – $340/week||Champion (8+ wks) – $480/week||Champion (8+ wks) – $210/week|
- Week 1 – June 14-18
- Week 2 – June 21-25
- Week 3 – June 28-July 2
- Week 4 – July 5-9
- Week 5 – July 12-16
- Week 6 – July 19-23
- Week 7 – July 26-30
- Week 8 – August 2-6
- Week 9 – August 9-13
- Week 10 – August 16-20
* Online payments require an additional surcharge to be reflected during checkout
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 8 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 9:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 7:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 11 am - 6 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 12 pm& 3 pm - 7 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Daily 10 am - 8 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972