Performance Tennis Summer Camps
Coached by: Sean Moran
June 15th – September 4th
TWO ADDITIONAL WEEK OF CAMP HAVE BEEN ADDED!
August 24th and August 31st!
Held at Lewinsville Park
Monday – Friday
- 2 or 4 hour options
- 4:1 ratio in morning
- Experienced, certified coaches
- Socially distant class structure
- Individualized Instruction
- Competitive environment
Camp Curriculum: (per 4 hours)
- 3 hours tennis drills
- 30 minutes fitness/coordination
- Weekly team tennis competition
Socially distant class structure
- Coaches ONLY will touch the balls and equipment
- Players will be kept 6.5 feet apart AT ALL TIMES (breaks, drills, arrival, dismissal, etc.)
- Breaking of social distancing rules will result in immediate sitting out
- All players MUST bring their own hopper or tube to pick up balls with
- Players must bring their own water, hand sanitizer, and wipes to camp
- Players should be informed of these rules by parents before coming to camp
- Players are encouraged to bring their own chairs so that they do not have to sit on any common surfaces
An evaluation with Coach Sean is required prior to registration for the Performance Camp. Please fill out registration form and Coach Sean will be in touch to set up an evaluation.
Camps for the weeks of: 6/29/2020 and 7/6/2020 are FULL
4 Hour Options 9 AM – 1 PM
2 Hour Options 9 – 11 AM or 11 AM – 1 PM
* Online payments require an additional surcharge to be reflected during checkout
McLean Racquet & Health Club
1472 Chain Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9:30 pm
Serve Bistro & Wine Bar Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
Elite Massage Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am-8pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972