This can be a full-time or part-time position. Pay commensurate with experience. Previous experience in childcare is
preferred but not mandatory. Management experience preferred.
Playroom Manager Job Description:
• Ensure a safe, happy, and stimulating environment for children.
• Manage and coordinate curricula with staff that complies with state and federal
• Ensure that the playroom is safe and clean for children and complies with laws and
• Evaluate and purchase materials, equipment, and supplies.
• Manage and support playroom staff and promote their professional development.
• Interview, hire, and train new staff members, ensuring they meet all policies and legal
• Complete ongoing training to remain up to date on daycare standards and procedures.
• Manage and oversee the budget, accounts, and payroll.
• Develop and facilitate a marketing and communications plan.
• Plan and manage all playroom special events (parents’ night out, shop and drop, etc)
Work Location: The McLean Racquet and Health Club 1472 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, Va 22101 703 356 3300
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Our highly qualified massage therapist are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972