The McLean Racquet & Health Club Adult Tennis Program provides an opportunity for players of all skill levels to meet new partners, play both competitively and for fun and improve their skill level. Griff (Tennis Director), Paige (Tennis Team Coordinator) and Lauren (Flight Director) work tirelessly to find the right situation for our new members to thrive and meet new players. In addition, our various team captains and social coordinators are welcoming and often recruiting new players to be a part of their groups. Below, is a list of frequently asked questions that you may have when considering McLean Racquet & Health Club’s Tennis Program. If you have any additional questions, you may e-mail Griff Lamkin at email@example.com
- 4 – 1 student ratio with experienced pros dedicated to providing individualized development for all skill levels.
- Our comprehensive year-round teaching program will include: appropriate stroke development, strategy improvement for both doubles and singles play, point by point analysis improving match play.
- Fun and friendly students who are serious about improving help enhance classes and encourage social involvement.
- Create your own group with friends or doubles partners to focus on specific skills needing improvement.
- 10 competitive teams from C-2 to A-1 level.
- Open and friendly team captains allow easy team access at the appropriate level.
- Availability of Seasonal team coaching allows individuals to improve and move up during the season based on results.
- Compatible clinics, Flights and USTA play allow for year-round personnel skill development.
- Organized but informal competitive format allows you an opportunity to practice the skills and strategies you learned in clinics.
- Competing against a variety of compatible players provides growth in match play, exposure to competitive league opportunities and enhances social connections.
- Weekly flexibility provides a competitive outlet without the pressure of weekly commitments.
- The metropolitan area’s largest and most popular adult tennis program is here at MRHC! Click to view more details about the RJT program or to register!
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Supervised playroom, drop off events, youth conditioning classes and camps!
Our highly qualified massage therapists are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972