Rally For Our Community
Fifth Annual Tennis Charity Event
Benefitting McLean Community Foundation and New Dominion Women’s Club
Check out the days events listed below! Interested in participating? Fill out the form to the right and join us for a wonderful day full of tennis while supporting our local community!
Live Ball with RJT
- Receive motivated and inspired coaching
- Fast moving, hard hitting tennis class
- Experience a non-stop simulated doubles match to grow and enhance your tennis game
- Enjoy a stimulating, exhilarating and down right fun tennis clinic
- Two clinic times available: 2-3:30pm (3.0 & 3.5) and 3:30-5pm (4.0 & 4.5)
- $40/members $48/non-members
Pro/AM Round Robin
- Bid in a Silent Auction for the chance to play with local star players
- Round Robin: 3-5pm & Happy Hour at 5pm
- Bidding will open on Monday March 23rd and close on Friday March 27th
- Bidding will start at $75
- Bidding will take place in the MRHC Lounge
Tennis Yoga with Shree Ayengar
- Participate in a special yoga class designed specifically for tennis players!
- Learn movements that will help you both on and off the court
- Increase flexibility and mobility
- Class will be held on aerobics deck from 3:00-4:00pm
- $25 per person
Junior Tournament & Parent’s Happy Hour with Johan Milbrink
- Organized tournament for juniors of all levels
- 10U, 12U, 14U and HS levels
- Play based upon skill level
- $75 per person
- Tournament 12:00-4:00pm
- Happy Hour at 4:00pm
Charity Exhibition Match
- Featuring: Richey Reneberg
- Reserve yourself a court-side seat and join us for an evening of exciting world class tennis while supporting our community
- Enjoy a court-side dinner catered by Serve Bistro
Junior Tennis Camps And Programs
Register today for any one of our outstanding Programs by stopping by the front desk or calling 703-356-3300!
Please check out our Tennis Department. Find the right tennis program to satisfy your needs.
Indoor Salt Water Pool is supervised by a certified pool operator, lifeguards, and instructors.
Our highly qualified massage therapist are among the best in the Northern Virginia area.
An alternative to your regular workout routine; click to check the ECO bullentin board for event schedules.
Individualized Instruction USPTA Certified Pros
Training, clinics, camps and advanced training
Improve self-esteem, boost energy and reduce stress
Visit our newly renovated spa!
Adult and Youth Classes, all levels and techniques
Proud to be a Community Business since 1972
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. We believe in the practice of fitness and nutrition in our lives and families, and we hope to extend them to yours. We are proud to serve all ages-from toddlers to adults.
-Kevin Tighe, Proud Owner since 1972